Monday, May 26, 2008

Taggedy-Tag!

My sister sorta tagged me, so here it goes.

List three joys:
1. Playing the Wii! If I keep playing boxing every day, I'll be in shape in no time!
2. Watching Mythbusters! It's amazing what Adam and Jamie can do.
3. Having a little baby brother! He's so cute.

List three fears:
1. That bedbugs are biting me every night! The little vampires are disgusting. Ick.
2.That our house will burn down and take the Wii with it. I can't live without a Wii!
3. That I will read all the books in my house and my dad will make me read some stupid document book.

List three goals:
1. I will finally find a sport my friend can't beat me at.
2. I want to get all strikes on Wii Bowling.
3.I want to get a hole in one on Wii Golf.

List three obsessions:
1. Football cards! I ave some really rare ones. Like a Reggie Bush rookie card, Jay Cutler Rookie (My prized possession), and Marcus Vick, not Michael.
2. Reading! I love it so much I sometimes read while my teacher gave directions.
3. Playing the Wii! In three days I mastered Fox on Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

List three random facts:

1. I like cheese.
2. My alter ego is Coco the Great.
3. My blog is kinda weird.

I tag Addison, Maunia, and Sierra.

1 comment:

Curt the Cute said...

DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!