Thursday, May 1, 2008

Cool Story for Club Penguin

Here's a story I made for Club Penguin. If you don't understand it, ask your kids. I'll bet they play it.


The Mission- By Bobto23

It was a dark night. Two strangers walked through the blackness. One was wearing a wet suit, the other one wearing night vision. They headed towards the snow forts, but took a different turn into the abyss of the woods. To an onlooker they were merely taking an exploration into the woods. But they were really heading onto a secret mission. They headed down a trap door, ready to be briefed by the master. When they made it down the trap door they met G. He said, “I cannot say who did it, but someone has sabotaged Rockhopper Island. They somehow made it onto the ship, and made it to the island. Your mission is to navigate Rockhoppers motorized row boat to the island. Then find the culprit and stop the sabotage, before all is lost.” The two penguins nodded. They set off for the beach.
**************
When the two finally spotted the island, it was three in the morning, two days after their briefing. “Who could be so cruel as to do this?” the older one said as he saw the sight of burning trees. They immediately started circling the island, when the younger one yelled to the older one to come here. They found a pair of penguins burning the trees. When they asked why they were doing it, the penguins said” Because we hate Rockhopper! He was so mean to us!” Well the agents didn’t want to hear that, so they offered to ask Rockhopper why he supposedly was mean to those penguins. When they found Rockhopper tied up and took his gag off, he yelled” Arggh, those scoundrels! They were trying to hijack me Migrator! When I said no, they tied me and forced me to lead them to my island! When I said no, they threatened to hurt Yarr! Ohhh, I’m going to get those rotten penguins!” When he was done, they untied him, and took the arsonists to Club Penguin. The penguins were sentenced to two years of wiping up spills in the Coffee shop and swabbing the Migrator until you could eat off it. Club Penguin never found out this incident. And that’s the story of the most secret mission of all Club Penguin Standard Time.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Pretty good, Cody. I just wanted it to go on a little longer!

JJ said...

Cody, you should watch the video of the bats on my Texas post. It's pretty cool.