Monday, November 24, 2008

Weirdest Song and Artist ever... and proud of it!

My favorite song artist is Weird Al Yankovic. (boooooooo) Yeah I know he's awesome. Me and my sisters followed in his footsteps. We wrote these lyrics to Apologize by Onerpublic.


I walk into the BK everyone is nice and round
I'm hopin I can stay, but the oil don't make a sound
tell them that I need some then my hopes are all cut down
WHAT???
they tell me thet they're sorry but I gotta turn around
yeah
It's too late to order fries
too late
It's too late to order fries
too late*chorus
whooooaaaahhhhh

I take another shake, take a pie, take a chicken wing
eat em pipin hot lots of meat, whats left for me?
yeah yeah
cooked em with a fire red, and I'm turnin blue
sorry like an angel nothin left to feed to you
but I'm afraid
* chorus

(music interlude)


*chorus twice

I walk out of the BK I am not nice and rounddddddd......

2 comments:

Becky said...

I think you are amazingly talented!!! This is hilarious. Pretty soon Weird Al is going to be banging down your door, begging you to help him on his new album. Really great lyrics!

Jen said...

I'm wondering who your other sister(s) are, since you said you and your sisters wrote this.