Sunday, April 20, 2008

I can't think of a name for this post........

Chapter 4
The Finding
The next morning Camille got up early to try and see if there were berries on this place. She headed on out and saw the scariest thing of her life. It was a Japanese tank. She decided to run all the way back to where the other students and Reggie were. But before she could run the tank saw her. It started moving slowly. Camille started running. She knew that a tank moves slowly, which she would use to her advantage. After she ran for about ten seconds she tripped over something. When she looked to see what it was, she saw it was a bottle of nitroglycerine.
"This could be useful." She thought. She grabbed the bottle and heaved it at the tank. It exploded and pieces of the tank came rushing toward her. She jumped into some bushes next to her. When the pieces were gone she hopped out of the bushes. She saw her hands were red! She tasted the red stuff and found it was raspberry juice.
"Cool. I managed to destroy the enemy unit AND find food to eat. Reggie will be so proud of me." She thought. She hoped Reggie would have built a nice shelter. She took out a bowl she had made in her pottery class back at the high school and filled it with plenty of the heavenly berries. She then started skipping back to camp.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

I was unaware of your blog until recently. However, I just read it all ... all the posts. :) I have enjoyed reading it. I'll try to stay posted!

Becky said...

I love it when I just happen upon nitroglycerine.